Permanent Court of International Justice
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview In 1902, Edwin Ginn began publication of an International Library to promote knowledge about peace. In July 1910, he established the International School of Peace which, in December, became the World Peace Foundation. Its purpose was to promote better international relations and world order by preparing and distributing specialized literature, mostly to college and university libraries, and by holding conferences. It was closely allied with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and...
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-World's Court League
- Subject: Societies X