Monthly Meeting of New York (Society of Friends : Orthodox : New York, N.Y.)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Records of New York Monthly Meeting (Orthodox). Includes: minutes, vital Records records of Ministry and Oversight, financial and property Records School Trustees' Records Social Committee, Home and Foreign Mission Auxiliary, Overseers of the Poor, and cemetary records for Houston Street and Prospect Park.
Records of the pre-Separation New York Monthly Meeting, also called Flushing Monthly Meeting, 1640-1828. Includes men's & women's minutes, vital Records and records of Building Committees for Queen Street, 1774-76, and Rose Street, 1823-24. Earliest volume of minutes, 1671-1703, also contains minutes of New York Yearly Meeting and Westbury Quarterly Meeting.
Records of New York Monthly Meeting, 1958-1974. Includes: minutes, 1958-74, membership releases, 1958-74, and committee records.
- New York (N.Y.) 2
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) 2
- Children's literature 1
- Children's poetry 1
- Conscientious objectors -- Virginia 1
- Quaker printers 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Queens County (N.Y.) 1
- Slavery and the church -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Charities 1
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- Queens County 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief 1 ∧ less