Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Represents, in large measure, the Cooper and Wills families of E. Newbold Cooper and the Green, Hawkins, and Sharpless families of Margaret Hawkins.
The Cooper-Richardson collection contains correspondence and family memorabilia from the Cooper family (William Evans and Sarah Matlack Roberts Cooper). The Cooper family were Quakers of New Jersey, attending meetings in the Woodbury and Byberry areas. The collection includes correspondence and family memorabilia. Of particular interest is the journal of their granddaughter, Anna C. Richardson, written on her trip to California in 1904, and the writings of Sarah Cooper.
Includes Townsend Cooper's receipt book, 1870-74, and miscellaneous receipts, the disownments of Elizabeth and Mary Cooper, a printed invitation to a quilting party, 1831, and other miscellaneous materials. Also includes genealogical notes on the Cooper and Hibberd families.
- Quakers -- Diaries 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County 2
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 2
- California -- Description and travel 1
- Media (Pa.) 1
- Quaker church buildings -- New Jersey 1
- Quaker deeds 1
- Quakers -- Education -- 19th century 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Woodbury 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Social service 1
- Quilting -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- Discipline 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Description and travel 1
- Woodbury (N.J.) 1
- deeds 1
- diaries 1
- indentures 1
- marriage certificates 1 ∧ less