Richardson, Channing B. (Channing Bulfinch), 1917-
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Chiefly the personal papers of conscientious objectors assigned to Civilian Public Service (CPS) camps during World War II, such as correspondence, writings, memoirs, and reference material about CPS. Also included are records of or about various CPS camps and projects.
Correspondence includes letters responding to requests for support of conscientious objector status applications written by former students and/or Quaker acquaintances. He wrote letters on their behalf to various draft boards.
- Conscientious objection -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Conscientious objectors -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Draft -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Quakers -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- United States -- Sources 1