Warbasse, Agnes D. (Agnes Dyer), 1877-1945
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Warbasse, James
James Warbasse was a Brooklyn physician and socialist who, with his wife, Agnes Dyer Warbasse, was interested in labor, social conditions, and cooperative movements.
Identifier: SCPC-DG-043-part I
Abstract Consists of general organizational files of the national office (in Chicago) such as meeting minutes and correspondence, as well as material from the State Branches. There may be some overlap between the files of the State Branches of the WPP and of what is in the State Branch files of WILPF [see Part II, Series B]. Includes minutes, speeches, and correspondence relating to the organization conference, Jan. 1915; executive board minutes (1915-1919); correspondence (1914-1919); and membership...
Abstract Includes minutes, resolutions and general historical records; anniversary celebrations, committee minutes, literature and releases; office files from the legislative office, the finance and the executive director; includes miscellaneous records from branches, including New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, among others; a large correspondence file includes general office correspondence as well as that of the National Organizational Secretary, the Washington Legislative Secretary, and...
- Congresses and conventions 1
- Disarmament 1
- Disarmament -- History -- Sources 1
- Militarism 1
- Militarism -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Pacifists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace 1
- Peace -- Congresses -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace -- Societies, etc. 1
- Peace -- Societies, etc. -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Socialists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- History -- Sources 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Peace -- History -- Sources 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Sources 1 ∧ less