Kelsey, Rayner Wickersham
- Existence: 1879 - 1934
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The papers include the correspondence of Rayner and Naomi Kelsey, a diary kept by Naomi Kelsey, sermons and talks of Rayner Kelsey, and a number of miscellaneous objects.
This binder contains different published obituaries and recognitions of the death of Rayner Wickersham Kelsey. It also contains a transcription of remarks made at his funeral and obituaries for his mother, father, and grandfather.
The papers of Latin scholar and professor of Latin at Haverford College, Dean Putnam Lockwood, primarily include textual materials on topics relating to Greek literature and the history of Haverford College, but also a collection of his art and artifacts.
This collection is comprised of the single volume letterbook of the Pennsylvania History Press, and includes the business correspondence of the organization. Many of the letters are addressed to various members of the press, including Arthur H. Thomas, Richard T. Cadbury, Rayner W. Kelsey, and Arthur N. Leeds. Pasted into the front cover of the volume is a pamphlet entitled "At the Forks of the Delaware, 1794-1811," published by the Pennsylvania History Press.
- Haverford (Pa.) 2
- Quakers 2
- diaries 2
- Agriculture -- United States -- History 1
- Art, Roman 1
- Greek literature 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Government relations 1
- Indians of North America -- Missions 1
- Indians of North America -- Oklahoma 1
- Kickapoo Indians -- History 1
- Latin literature 1
- Modoc Indians -- History 1
- Osage Indians -- History 1
- Oto Indians -- History 1
- Quaker women -- United States 1
- Quakers -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- History 1
- Shawnee Indians -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- Indian affairs 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- correspondence 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- obituaries 1
- publications (documents) 1 ∧ less