Bella Abzug Collected Papers
Includes biographical information; correspondence, 1966-1972; testimony/statements/resolutions, 1970-1980; involvement with New York's 17th Congressional District peace action committee, 1966-1969; notes for speeches including anti-military draft material; miscellaneous peace-related material; reference file about a proposed film"Time of Trial" (1969).
- Majority of material found within ca. 1966-ca. 1980
- Abzug, Bella S., 1920-1998 (Person)
Language of Material
Materials are in English.
Restrictions on Access
Access: open for research without restrictions.
Biographical / Historical
Bella Abzug; feminist, lawyer and legislator, social activist.
0.67 Linear Feet (8 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the papers of Bella Abzug.
- Abzug, Bella S., 1920-1998
- Legislators -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- History -- Sources
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Political activists -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Social reformers -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Women legislators -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US