Extension Committee Records
Scope and Contents
Records of Extension Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1921-1953, including Minute Books (1921-1952), Financial Records (1928-1953), Printed Materials (1921-1939) and minutes of the Approach to Public Subcommittee (1921-1927).
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research. Access may be provided via digital or microfilm copy, per repository policy.
Copyright and Rights Information
Copyright has not been assigned to the Repositories. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to the individual Meeting or its successor. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Repositories as the holder(s) of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by reader.
Biographical / Historical
Formerly known as the "Committee for the Extension of Christian Fundamentals", it was the task of the Extension Committee to promote awareness/appreciation of Christian thought throughout the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting.
1 Linear Feet
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Pennsbury Leaflets
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955)
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Committee for the Extension of Christian Fundamentals
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Extension Committee
- Society of Friends -- Delaware
- Society of Friends -- Maryland
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania
- Society of Friends -- Publishing
- Woolman Series of Friendly Papers
- Woolman, John, 1720-1772
- EXTENSION COMMITTEE OF THE PHILADELPHIA YEARLY MEETING
- A Finding Aid for its Meeting Records Deposited in Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends: 1676- : Delaware County, Pa.).
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library