Independent Monthly Meeting Records
Language of Materials
These records are entirely in English
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Where available, access is through microfilm.
Copyright and Rights Information
Information on reproduction policies available in the library.
Biographical / Historical
These meetings were not affiliated with any yearly meeting.
2.25 Linear Feet
Divided into series by meeting name.
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Big Flats Independent Monthly Meeting of Friends (C.P.S. Camp #46 : Big Flats, N.Y.)
- Elkton Monthly Meeting of Friends (C.P.S. Camp #59 : Elkton, Oregon)
- Gatlinburg Civilian Public Service Monthly Meeting of Friends (Gatlinburg, Tenn.)
- Horry County Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Conway, S.C.)
- Indianapolis Independent Meeting of Friends (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Leonia Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends : Leonia, N.J.)
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- Genesee
- Records of Independent Monthly Meetings
- An Inventory of Records at the Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Inventory prepared by: FHL Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library