Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Friends Medical Society is an informal association established in 1950 to voice Quaker concerns in the field of medicine, and, more specifically, to act as a medical and advisory resource for the American Friends Service Committee and other national and international medical programs. Its records contain minutes of the annual meetings, correspondence, and some miscellaneous papers.
The Friends Medical Society, a Quaker organization that was founded in 1950. The collection includes information about their programs around the world along with information on its members, predominantly medical doctors.
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 1
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Conscientious objectors 1
- International relief 1
- Medicine -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Nuclear disarmament 1
- Quaker Physicians 1
- Pendle Hill (School: Wallingford, Pa.) 1
- Plummer, William, 1919-2014 1
- Stokes, Joseph 1
- Stokes, S. Emlen (Samuel Emlen) 1
- Stokes, Samuel (Samuel Emlen), 1922- 1