Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview Bradford Lyttle is a long time leading peace activist involved in the promotion of nonviolence for social change and the elimination of war and nuclear weapons. Lyttle was the organizer of the San Francisco to Moscow walk in the 1960-1961, to highlight the message of disarmament and nonviolent resistance and bringing together U.S. and Soviet citizens together during the height of the Cold War. He went on to organize and participate in other marches and protests, including the Quebec - ...
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Names: American Friends Service Committee X
- Subject: Peace movements -- United States X
- Subject: Antinuclear movement -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Pacifists -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States -- Sources X