Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
A Quaker lobbying group established in 1943 to bring conscience and spiritual values to the political process in Washington; it grew out of the work of the Friends War Problems Committee in 1940.
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Names: American Friends Service Committee X
- Names: Friends Committee on National Legislation (U.S.) X
- Names: Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955). Civilian Public Service Fund Committee X
- Subject: Quakers -- Political activity X
- Library: Swarthmore College Peace Collection X