Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview William Cooper, a New Jersey Quaker and Elder of Woodbury Monthly Meeting, married Sarah Morgan in 1806. They had six children and resided at “Greenfield” in Woodbury. This collection contains family correspondence, wills and marriage certificates, other manuscript and printed materials, memorabilia, and photographs of the ancestors and descendents of William and Sarah Morgan Cooper. Includes historical writings of Howard Mickle Cooper and the genealogical notes compiled by Lucy Smyth...
Overview The Cooper family were Quakers of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, attending meetings in the Woodbury and Byberry areas. Materials in this collection focus on the children of William E. and Elizabeth Roberts Cooper, their spouses and children. William Evans Cooper (1812-1856) married Elizabeth Matlack Roberts (1815-1902) at Woodbury Monthly Meeting in Gloucester County, N.J., in 1836. They had 8 children: Annie who married Ezra Lippincott, Sarah, Mary Kaighn who married Nathaniel Richardson,...
Dates: 1863 - 1977
- Names: Cooper, William, 1770-1850 X
- Quaker church buildings -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Woodbury 1
- Woodbury (N.J.) 1
- Cooper, Howard M. (Howard Mickle), 1844-1922 1
- Cooper, Lucy S. (Lucy Smyth), 1853-1924 1
- Richardson family 1
- Richardson, Elizabeth C., 1863-1947 1
- Richardson, Mary K. (Mary Kaighn), 1841-1912 1