Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Much of this addition is comprised of letters from Caroline Cadbury Brown (1851-1914) to her parents, husband, and children. Additionally, there are letters from her mother, Lydia Comfort Shinn Cadbury (1828-1904), her husband Thomas Kite Brown (1851-1929), and all six of their surviving children.
Henry Joel Cadbury (1883-1974) was one of the foremost American Quaker scholars of the 20th century. He published in the fields of Quaker and biblical history, served as a teacher and philanthropist. This addition to the papers of Henry Cadbury includes biographical materials, correspondence, diaries, writings, such as his The Book of Acts in History and photographs of Cadbury and his family.
- Bible. Acts 1
- Food relief -- Germany 1
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- Quakers -- Travel 1
- Society of Friends -- Jamaica 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 1
- Society of Friends -- West Indies 1
- correspondence 1 ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Brown family 1
- Brown, Caroline Cadbury, 1851-1914 1
- Brown, Thomas Kite, 1851-1929 1
- Brown, Thomas Kite, 1885-1944 1