Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Founders Bell is a biannual newsletter for Haverford College faculty, staff and alumni reporting about events, important meetings and issues pertaining to the College.
The collection consists of materials pertaining to athletics at Haverford College.
Haverford College reports include reports which are not the work of any specific department or adminstrative unit of the College.
The collection is comprised of a variety of different records that pertain to the overall operations of the Haverford Loganian Society at Haverford College. The collection includes the Society's constitution and by-laws, membership registers, meeting minutes, the Collegian account books, and paper pertaining to garden, museum, and library projects.
- Reports 6
- Haverford (Pa.) 5
- correspondence 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- newsletters 2
- Apartheid -- South Africa 1
- College sports 1
- Debates and debating -- Societies, etc. 1
- Education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Soccer 1
- Universities and colleges -- Pennsylvania -- Haverford 1
- account books 1
- accreditation 1
- annual reports 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- pamphlets 1
- school records 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Haverford College. Office of the President 2
- Baker, James E. (James Estes), 1935-2001 1
- Haverford College. Alumni Association 1
- Haverford College. Board of Managers 1
- Haverford College. Class of 1923 1