Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Committee for World Development and World Disarmament was established in 1950 as a non-political, non-partisan, educational organization to provide a forum for information about world disarmament and world economic development. It was first initiated by the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (U.S. Section), as a project of the Jane Addams Peace Association; headquartered in New York, N.Y. The CWDWD ceased operations in 1970.