Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Printed materials: flyers, reports, publicity materials, news clippings. Correspondents include John J. Logue.
Collection includes correspondence, Logue's resume (1990), flyers, newsletters, commentary by Logue, including "A Plan of Action for the Philadelphia Chapter of United World Federalists" and "A History of the Main Line Petition Campaign" which would have granted police power to the United Nations.
- International cooperation 1
- International cooperation -- History -- Sources 1
- International organization -- History -- Sources 1
- Law of the sea 1
- Research institutes -- Pennsylvania -- Villanova 1
- United World Federalists (U.S.). Philadelphia Chapter 1
- World Federalist Association (U.S.) 1