Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The papers of two prominent Philadelphia Quaker families, Morris and Sansom, spanning more than two centuries, from the colonial period into the 20th century. Topics include cultural and religious life and social and economic development.
The receipt book of Beulah Sansom records payments for goods and services.
A window into the lives of two 19th century Quaker families, the Hackers and Morrises, in part recording a journey in the Quaker ministry as well as events of the Civil War.
- Names: Morris, Beulah Sansom X
- Quakers 2
- Quakers -- History 2
- Family -- Religious life -- Society of Friends 1
- Poetry 1
- Quaker women -- United States 1
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- diaries 1
- financial records 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Morris family 2
- Morris, Samuel, 1827-1905 2
- Hacker family 1
- Hacker, Jeremiah, 1801-1895 1
- Morris, Deborah, 1724-1793 1