Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents Records of the Yearly Meeting on Ministry and Counsel, its Coordinating Committee, the Meeting of Ministry and Counsel, its Executive Committee, and its Orthodox and Hicksite predecessors, the Meetings of Ministers and Elders of New York Yearly Meeting.
Scope and Contents Minutes of New York Yearly Meetings, the Representative Committee and its Orthodox and Hicksite predecessors, the Meetings for Sufferings, 1758-1971.
Records of Trustees of New York Yearly Meeting, Other Financial and Property Records, and General Services of New York Yearly Meeting
Scope and Contents Records of the Trustees of New York Yearly Meeting, other financial and property records, and general services and administrative records, 1672-ongoing.
Overview The Amna C. Stabler Family Papers are a collection of miscellaneous manuscripts relating to Quakers and the Society of Friends in southeastern New York State.
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 3
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 3
- Society of Friends -- Vermont 3
- Quaker church buildings -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Seneca Indians -- New York (State) 1
- New York Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Orthodox : 1828-1955) 3
- Bowne family 1
- Bowne, John, 1627-1695 1
- Hicks, Elias, 1748-1830 1
- Hunt family 1