Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Paul Willits Brown's diary covers the second half of his sophomore year, the summer between his sophomore and junior year, and the first semester of his junior year at Haverford College. Its contents include information concerning his academics, personal life, extracurriculars, athletic activities, and various events on campus.
This collection contains the personal materials of Stephen G. Cary and historical materials collected by Cary about his relatives.
This collection contains materials collected and donated by Frank Evans, spanning the years 1776-1978. Included in the collection are the letters, inventories, business documents, stories, geneological records, photographs, and daguerreotypes of prominant Quaker families, the Smith, Evans, Carter, Cope, Waring, and Whiteall families.
Founders Bell is a biannual newsletter for Haverford College faculty, staff and alumni reporting about events, important meetings and issues pertaining to the College.
This collection consists of two daybooks of Haydock Garrigues, a Quaker.
Joseph Passmore Elkinton's diaries record his experience at Haverford College from 1904 to 1908, including personal developments, extracurriculars, and academics.
The collection contains William Reese's letters from and to Glee Club Members, a brochure of a Glee Club Alumni concert in honor of Reese and Haverford College Glee Club songbook edited by Reese.
This collection contains correspondence between Janet Rodell, Fred Rodell's wife, and Professor Loren Ghiglione in 1999, regarding Ghiglione's article referencing the late Fred. Additionally, it contains a manuscript of Rodell's "Storm Center: The Warren Supreme Court", and four audio tapes.
This collection contains papers, clippings, and photographs relating to the Sharpless family.
- Haverford (Pa.) 3
- diaries 2
- Clubs 1
- Cold War 1
- College presidents 1
- College sports 1
- College students -- United States 1
- Conscientious objectors -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Education 1
- Lawyers -- Pennsylvania -- History -- Sources 1
- Lawyers -- United States 1
- Mathematics 1
- Political activists -- United States 1
- Quaker politicians 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers in business 1
- Reports 1
- Social service -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Military service 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Civilian relief 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements 1
- War relief 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- American Friends Service Committee 1
- business records 1
- correspondence 1
- daguerreotypes (photographs) 1
- financial records 1
- newsletters 1
- songbooks 1 ∧ less
- Haverford College 3
- Brown, Paul Willits, 1885-1935 1
- Carter family 1
- Cary, Elizabeth S. 1
- Cary, Stephen G. 1
- Comfort family 1
- Cope family 1
- Elkinton, J. Passmore (Joseph Passmore), 1887-1971 1
- Evans family 1
- Ghiglione, Loren 1
- Grellet family 1
- Grellet, Stephen, 1773-1855 1
- Klein family 1
- Reese, William Heartt 1
- Rodell, Fred 1
- Rodell, Janet 1
- Sharpless family 1
- Sharpless, Isaac, 1848-1920 1
- Smith family 1
- Waring family 1
- Whitall family 1
- Worrall family 1
- Worrall, Jay, Jr. 1 ∧ less