Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Byberry Friends Association was a Quaker group which met monthly in Byberry, Pa, to hear papers on a variety of topics and to discuss issues of the day. This collection contains the records of the Friends Association of Byberry, 1900-1932.
Friends Social Union was a Hicksite Quaker social club established in 1907 in Ambler, Pennsylvania. The collection contains minutes, 1907 1924.
The Trenton Friends Association was formed in 1892 in Trenton, New Jersey, to promote “a thorough knowledge of the history and testimonies of the Society of Friends.” Meetings were held monthly, except in the summer, in the Trenton Friends meeting house. Papers were presented on a variety of topics. The collection contains minutes, constitution and bylaws, and manuscripts of papers read at meetings.
- Byberry (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Mercer County 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Societies -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Ambler 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1 ∧ less
- Atkinson, Caroline J., 1881-1953 1
- Byberry Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Carter, Arabella, 1867- 1
- Friends Association of Byberry 1
- Friends Social Union (Ambler, Pa.) 1