Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of William Wistar Comfort's lecture notes, dated 1941-1953, pertaining to a course on Quakerism that he taught at Haverford College, general notes on Quakerism, and a 1956 typescript of the History of Haverford.
The collection consists of Archibald MacIntosh's papers pertaining to the history of Haverford College, including its expansion and admissions data, William Maul Measey's trust at Haverford College, and general information about William Maul Measey.
This collection contains papers, clippings, and photographs relating to the Sharpless family.
The collection consists of lecture notes for various ethics, history, and geography classes taught by Daniel B. Smith at Haverford College. Various papers associated with Smith's lectures and his involvement in the Penn Literary Society are also included.
- Subject: College presidents X
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 4
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- lecture notes 2
- typescript 2
- Christianity 1
- College students -- United States 1
- Education 1
- Employee selection 1
- Ethics 1
- Geography 1
- Mathematics 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Admission 1
- Universities and colleges -- Pennsylvania -- Haverford 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Comfort, William Wistar 1
- Klein family 1
- MacIntosh, Archibald 1
- Measey, William Maul 1
- Sharpless family 1