Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is comprised of the typed manuscript, "The Friends of Jakob Boeheme," an essay describing a visit to former Nazis interned after the war, and correspondence in both German and English.
This collection is comprised of the personal correspondence of Thomas C. Potts. Many of the letters are written from Potts to Ethel, his wife, while he was traveling with the American Friends Service Committee in 1920.
This collection is comprised of two folders of the papers of Agnes Tierney, related to her time working with the American Friends Service Committee, especially in Germany. The majority of the collection is composed of Tierney's correspondence while in Germany, but the collection also includes pamphlets, notes, and extracts of meeting minutes.
- Germany 2
- Quakers 2
- Quakers -- History 2
- Quaker women 1
- Quakers -- Germany -- History 1
- Quakers -- Germany -- History -- 20th century 1
- Quakers -- Switzerland 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- American Friends Service Committee 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- pamphlets 1 ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 3
- Brown, H. Tatnall, Jr., 1900-1983 1
- Hughes, William R. 1
- Jones, Margaret E., 1895-1984 1
- MacMaster, Gilbert 1