Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection includes photocopies and reproductions related to Leonhard Friedrich, a German Quaker.
This collection is comprised of the correspondence and typed manuscripts on the Doukhobors by Kathleen Hertzberg.
This collection is comprised of the typed manuscript, "The Friends of Jakob Boeheme," an essay describing a visit to former Nazis interned after the war, and correspondence in both German and English.
Leonard Stout Kenworthy's "Quaker Berlin Diary" describes his experiences in Germany during World War II working with German Quakers to assist unaffiliated German Jews to leave Germany.
This collection is comprised of the personal correspondence of Thomas C. Potts. Many of the letters are written from Potts to Ethel, his wife, while he was traveling with the American Friends Service Committee in 1920.
This collection includes letters written by J. Edgar Rhoads to his family while he was in Germany administering war relief after WWI. Also included are the diaries of his grandfather, Jonathan E. Rhoads, from 1908-1910. These provide a record of daily appointments and expenses.
This collection is comprised of two folders of the papers of Agnes Tierney, related to her time working with the American Friends Service Committee, especially in Germany. The majority of the collection is composed of Tierney's correspondence while in Germany, but the collection also includes pamphlets, notes, and extracts of meeting minutes.
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 7
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 2
- Quakers -- History 5
- Quakers 4
- correspondence 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Germany 3
- Germany 2
- Quaker women 2
- Quakers -- Germany -- History 2
- Canada 1
- International relief -- Germany 1
- Quakers -- Delaware 1
- Quakers -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- Germany -- History -- 20th century 1
- Quakers -- Indiana 1
- Quakers -- Switzerland 1
- Reconstruction (1914–1939) 1
- Society of Friends -- International assistance -- Russia 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- American Friends Service Committee 1
- diaries 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- pamphlets 1 ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 6
- Brown, H. Tatnall, Jr., 1900-1983 1
- Friedrich, Leonhard 1
- Germany. Geheime Staatspolizei 1
- Hertzberg, Kathleen Schmitz- 1
- Hughes, William R. 1
- Indiana Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox: 1828- ) 1
- Jones, Margaret E., 1895-1984 1
- Kenworthy, Leonard Stout, 1912- 1
- MacMaster, Gilbert 1
- Pickett, Clarence, 1884-1965 1
- Potts, Thomas C. 1
- Rhoads, J. Edgar ((Joseph Edgar)), 1883-1981 1
- Rhoads, Jonathan E. (Jonathan Evans), 1830-1914 1
- Rhodes family 1
- Scattergood, Alfred Garrett 1
- Steere, Douglas V. (Douglas Van), 1901-1995 1
- Tierney, Agnes L. ((Agnes Leo)), 1868-1947 1
- Votaw, Albert H. (Albert Hiatt), 1850-1931 1
- Votaw, Ernest, 1894-1988 1 ∧ less