Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Elizabeth Roberts Lippincott (1888-1979) was a Quaker genealogist from Moorestown, New Jersey. The collection contains chiefly genealogical and card files relating to the Lippincott, Shinn, Thorne, and related Quaker families of Moorestown and elsewhere, together with correspondence, journals, and essays, and collected materials relating to Quaker history, particularly various Friends Meetings and Moorestown Friends School.
The Livezey family members were Quakers and residents of New Jersey. The collection contains correspondence, biographical data, genealogical chart, marriage certificates, memorials, piece books, and printed material of the Livezey and Underwood families.
Joseph Steward Middleton (1839-1928) was a member of Chesterfield Monthly Meeting (Orthodox). This collection contains genealogical materials on the Middleton, Thorne, and Steward families of New Jersey which were collected by Joseph S. Middleton from various sources. It includes notes compiled by another Middleton family genealogist, Catherine H. Middleton.
- Subject: New Jersey -- Genealogy X
- albums (books) 2
- genealogies (histories) 2
- Moorestown (N.J.) -- Genealogy 1
- New Jersey -- History -- Sources 1
- Quaker women -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- 19th century -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Genealogy 1
- Schools -- New Jersey 1
- Schools -- New Jersey -- Moorestown 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 1 ∧ less
- Thorne family 2
- Elizabeth R. Lippincott (Elizabeth Roberts), 1888-1979 1
- Lippincott family 1
- Livezey family 1
- Middleton family 1