Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Lawrence Scott was a construction engineer, Baptist clergyman, and Quaker activist. He worked as an activist against the testing of nuclear weapons and biological weapons research. He was the supervisor for the Friends Mississippi Project, project director of the Appeal and Vigil at Fort Detrick in Maryland, executive secretary of the Peace Action Center and a founder of A Quaker Action Group.
- Subject: Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Antinuclear movement -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Names: Mygatt, Tracy D. (Tracy Dickinson), 1885-1973 X
- Names: Committee for Nonviolent Action X
- Names: Non-Violent Action Against Nuclear Weapons (Organization). Pacific Project X