Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Edward Wyatt Evans (1882-1976) was a lifelong member of the Germantown (Pennsylvania) Monthly Meeting and was active in the Friends Peace Committee of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. Evans was instrumental in the founding of the Fellowship of Reconciliation (Fellowship of Reconcilation), and was the executive secretary from 1916-1919. During the 1920s, he was also active in educational and peace programs of the Society of Friends.
- Subject: Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Peace -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Pacifism -- United States -- History -- Sources X
- Subject: Peace -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends X
- Names: Elderkin, Noble S. (Noble Strong), 1878-1966 X