Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Early diary entries describe Sallie's classes and studies in her efforts to earn her high school diploma, while later entries describe social calls, illnesses in the family, and other family news, as well as Sallie's responsibilities as the eldest daughter living at home.
- Subject: Quaker women -- United States
- Subject: Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs
- Subject: Quakers -- History
- Subject: Women -- Education
- Library: Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
- Names: Evans, Hannah Bacon