Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Ann Cooper Whitall's diary entries focus on descriptions of Quaker meetings, illnesses within her family and community, reflections on religion and the perceived failure of Whitall’s community to live up to its ideals, and discussions concerning effective child-rearing practices.
1760-1780; Majority of material found within 1760-1762
- Subject: Quaker women -- United States
- Subject: Quakers -- Diaries
- Subject: Motherhood -- United States -- History
- Subject: Quakers -- History
- Subject: Child rearing -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends