Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Diary entries largely focus on religious reflection, but also describe social calls and Quaker meetings.
Anna Greene was born circa 1790, to Paul and Anna Green in Naragansett, Rhode Island. She was a Quaker preacher. Her diary entries focus on prayer and religious reflection.
Katherine T. Paxson was a Quaker author and poet. Journal entries describe Quaker meetings, prayers and religious reflection, attendance at writing conferences and workshops, as well as visits with family and friends, and daily housework.
- Women and religion 2
- American poetry 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Motherhood -- United States -- History 1
- Quaker women 1
- Quaker women -- History -- 20th century 1
- Quaker women -- United States 1
- Quakers -- History 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Women -- United States -- Social life and customs 1
- Women in medicine 1 ∧ less
- Bringhurst, Hannah Peters 1
- Greene, Anna, b. 1799 1
- Paxson, Katherine Thompson 1