Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The diary begins with a description of Bowerman's childhood and early adulthood. Entries are composed of religious reflection, descriptions of meetings attended in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, family news, and social calls.
The Cooper-Richardson collection contains correspondence and family memorabilia from the Cooper family (William Evans and Sarah Matlack Roberts Cooper). The Cooper family were Quakers of New Jersey, attending meetings in the Woodbury and Byberry areas. The collection includes correspondence and family memorabilia. Of particular interest is the journal of their granddaughter, Anna C. Richardson, written on her trip to California in 1904, and the writings of Sarah Cooper.
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 1
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- California -- Description and travel 1
- New Jersey 1
- Pennsylvania 1
- Quaker women -- United States 1
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- Bowerman, Sarah Upton 1
- Cooper family 1
- Cooper, Anna, 1872-1926 1
- Cooper, Elizabeth M. (Elizabeth Matlack), 1815-1902 1
- Cooper, Henry R. (Henry Roberts), 1856-1928 1