Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence of the related Peaslee/Peasley and Engle families, as collected by Emma P. Engle. Includes letters to her parents while she was a student at Swarthmore College.
Collection of typed transcribed letters written by Emmor Robert, New Jersey Quaker farmer, to his son, Israel Roberts, a student at Swarthmore College, Class of 1878. Contains descriptions of daily life on the farm, family and Quaker local news.
The Trenton Friends Association was formed in 1892 in Trenton, New Jersey, to promote “a thorough knowledge of the history and testimonies of the Society of Friends.” Meetings were held monthly, except in the summer, in the Trenton Friends meeting house. Papers were presented on a variety of topics. The collection contains minutes, constitution and bylaws, and manuscripts of papers read at meetings.
- Quakers -- New Jersey 2
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 2
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Moorestown (N.J. : Township) 1
- Quaker farmers 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Mercer County 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Moorestown 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Societies -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1 ∧ less
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Emma P. (Emma Peaslee) 1
- Engle, James G., 1875-1960 1
- Engle, Ruth W. (Ruth Waddington), b.1879 1
- Peaslee family 1