Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Burlington First-Day School Union was a Hicksite Quaker organization established in 1888. It included representatives from nine First-Day schools in Burlington and Mercer Counties, New Jersey, who met quarterly. Included are minutes of the Union, 1894-1902, and reports from First-day schools at Trenton, Upper Springfield, Mount Holly, Crosswicks, Mansfield, Mount, East Branch, Rancocas, and Vincentown.
Minutes, vital records and financial records of Stony Brook Preparative Meeting from 1796-1891.
The Trenton Friends Association was formed in 1892 in Trenton, New Jersey, to promote “a thorough knowledge of the history and testimonies of the Society of Friends.” Meetings were held monthly, except in the summer, in the Trenton Friends meeting house. Papers were presented on a variety of topics. The collection contains minutes, constitution and bylaws, and manuscripts of papers read at meetings.
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 2
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Burlington County 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Societies -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey -- Trenton 1
- Sunday schools -- New Jersey -- Burlington County 1
- Sunday schools -- New Jersey -- Mercer County 1 ∧ less
- Burlington First-Day School Union 1
- Stony Brook Preparative Meeting (Society of Friends) 1
- Swarthmore College 1
- Trenton Friends Association (Trenton, N.J.) 1