Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection contains pamphlets, periodicals, and annual reports.
Collection contains pamphlets, mostly undated, issued by the Friends' Relief Committee ca. 1921-1922.
Collection includes pamphlets and periodicals.
The collection includes minutes of meetings (May-December 1939), annual reports and yearbooks, periodicals, and pamphlets.
Collection consists of pamphlets and correspondence, including one 1943 letter which documents, as part of the letterhead, the name change from Friends' War Victims' Relief Committee to Friends War Relief Service: "Friends War Relief Service, incorporating F.W.V.R.C. and Civilian Relief Section of F.A.U." [Friends Ambulance Unit].
Collection includes pamphlets, annual reports, and periodicals.
The New York Friends Service Committee was established in 1917 following an appeal by New York Yearly Meeting to assist the American Friends Service Committee in its clothing appeal for European war relief. By 1922, the focus had changed to famine relief particularly for Russia, and the Committee was encouraged to work directly through AFSC. This small collection contains minutes, annual reports, and financial records.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection 6
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Society of Friends -- International assistance 6
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 6
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Society of Friends 5
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Civilian relief 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Society of Friends 2
- Conscientious objectors -- Great Britain 1
- Famines -- Russia 1
- International relief 1
- International relief -- Russia 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Reconstruction (1914-1939) 1
- Reconstruction (1914-1939) -- Russia 1
- Reconstruction (1939-1951) 1
- Society of Friends -- International assistance -- Russia 1
- Society of Friends -- Missions 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Conscientious objectors -- Great Britain 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Great Britain 1 ∧ less
- Friends Ambulance Unit 1
- Friends Ambulance Unit Post-War Service 1
- Friends Relief Service 1
- Friends Service Council 1
- Friends War Relief Service (London, England) 1