Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection consists of pamphlets and correspondence, including one 1943 letter which documents, as part of the letterhead, the name change from Friends' War Victims' Relief Committee to Friends War Relief Service: "Friends War Relief Service, incorporating F.W.V.R.C. and Civilian Relief Section of F.A.U." [Friends Ambulance Unit].
- Subject: Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction X
- Subject: Society of Friends X
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Charities X
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Society of Friends X
- Library: Swarthmore College Peace Collection X
- Names: Friends War Relief Service (London, England) X