Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains one volume of minutes (1866 - 1882) from the Trustees of the Milcah Martha Moore Fund. The minutes consist of treasurer reports, and decisions about use of the funds.
Emma Waln's diary entries detail her active social life, including descriptions of attendance of various social events, including whist parties, women's clubs meetings, lectures, and parties, as well as more informal social calls from friends and family. Waln's diary also describes attending classes and lectures at Swarthmore College.
Early diary entries describe Sallie's classes and studies in her efforts to earn her high school diploma, while later entries describe social calls, illnesses in the family, and other family news, as well as Sallie's responsibilities as the eldest daughter living at home.
- Quaker women -- United States 2
- Quakers -- Diaries 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs 2
- Women -- Education 2
- diaries 2
- Education -- United States 1
- Poverty 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Women -- Education -- Pennsylvania 1 ∧ less
- Evans, Hannah Bacon 1
- Gwynedd Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (1936- ) 1
- Haines, John S. 1
- Moore, Milcah Martha 1
- Morris, Samuel, 1827-1905 1