Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Center for Peace and Global Citizenship (CPGC) began in 2000 to advance “peace, social justice, and global citizenship through research, education, and action.” Materials include publications of the CPGC and information on events and student internships.
The Christian Arbitration and Peace Society was founded in 1886 in Philadelphia as a branch of the American Peace Society.
This collection contains typed research notes by an unknown person. Previously they were referred to as extracts, however they are not formal printed extracts. The notes are from Yearly and Monthly Meetings, including Baltimore Yearly Meeting, Indiana Yearly Meeting, and Ohio Yearly Meeting. Many of the notes either are categorized by topic, or include topical indices.
- Peace 2
- Antislavery movements -- United States 1
- Christianity 1
- Haverford (Pa.) 1
- Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Pacifism 1
- Peace -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Pennsylvania 1
- Slavery -- United States 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Temperance 1
- annual reports 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Christian Arbitration and Peace Society 1
- Indiana Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox: 1828- ) 1