Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
The American Young Friends Committee was founded in 1934 during the All Young Friends Conference at Lake Forest, Illinois, by representatives from the Five Years Meeting (now Friends United Meeting).This collection contains minutes of the American Young Friends Committee from 1947-1950. It is missing minutes 1-15.
The Calliopean Society is a literary and debating society founded at Yale College in 1819. This collection is comprised of the correspondence related to the society, "The Constitution of the Calliopean Society" (1822), and original handwritten meeting minutes.
Correspondence between members of the China, Maine Monthly Meeting and Friends in Nova Scotia; a single volume of meeting minutes for China, Maine Monthly Meeting.
This collection contains minutes from a meeting of the Council of Properties of the Province of East New Jersey (1685).
The Dorcassian Society of Burlington, New Jersey was founded in 1839, and appears to have dissolved at the end of the minute book, in 1860. The mission of the Dorcassion Society was to provide relief work to the poor, in particular clothing. This collection is comprised of one volume of minutes and attendence lists from 1843 - 1860.
This collection is comprised of the records of Dover Monthly Meeting.
This collection is comprised of the single volume account book and single volume account book of the Friends Freedman's Association.
This collection is comprised of three folders of materials related to, or collected by the Friends Historical Commission, including, one of correspondence, one of minutes, and one of pamphlets.
- correspondence 4
- Quakers -- Great Britain 3
- financial records 3
- Quaker women -- United States 2
- Quakers -- New England -- History 2
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 2
- commonplace books 2
- diaries 2
- Business -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Humanitarianism 1
- Maine 1
- New Jersey -- History 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Ohio 1
- Quakers -- Travel 1
- Slavery and the church -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History -- Sources 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- autograph albums 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- genealogies (histories) 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- membership lists 1
- pamphlets 1
- photograph albums 1
- photographs 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library 2
- American Young Friends 1
- Bacon family 1
- Balderston, Mark 1
- Britain Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends) 1
- Calliopean Society 1
- Dillwyn, Sarah 1
- Dorcassian Society 1
- Dover Monthly Meeting of Friends (Dover, N.H.) 1
- Elkinton family 1
- Evans, Thomas, 1798-1868 1
- Female Society of Philadelphia for the Relief and Employment of the Poor 1
- Friends Freedmen's Association 1
- Friends Historical Commission 1
- Friends World Conference 1
- Friends' Reading Room Association 1
- London Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends) 1
- Maule, William Maris, '01 1
- Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia 1
- Morris, Samuel Buckley (1791-1859) 1
- North Carolina Yearly Meeting of Friends (1698- ) 1
- North House 1
- Thomas, Richard H. 1
- Vernon, Hannah Milhous 1
- Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre 1
- Woodbrookers (Association) 1 ∧ less