Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 21
Scope and Contents Records of the Ad-Hoc Committee for Financing the Youth and Family Facility at Burlington Meetinghouse held at Haverford include the group's Minutes (1990-1995), Correspondence (1988-1993), Financial Records (1989-1992), records pertaining to Keast and Hood Engineers (1992-1993) and its Operations and Use Subcommittee (1993-1994).
Scope and Contents Records of Canadian Friends Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1798-1809, include a small number of undistinguished papers; generally correspondence between the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and Canadian meetings.
Scope and Contents Records of the Coordinating Committee of PYM for Education and Care of Members (CC1) include: Minutes, Correspondence, and other administrative papers (1974-1998). For the most part though, this collection encompasses the records of other committees and groups, some technically under the CC1 umbrella and others not, as they relate to CC1. These records were held by CC1 and are thus kept with the CC1 collection. Groups with records included in the CC1 collection are...
Scope and Contents Records of Extension Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1921-1953, including Minute Books (1921-1952), Financial Records (1928-1953), Printed Materials (1921-1939) and minutes of the Approach to Public Subcommittee (1921-1927).
Scope and Contents Records of PYM's Family Relations Committee at Haverford include the Committee's Minutes (1963-1992), its Financial Records (1987-1994), those pertaining to its Counseling Services (1989-1992) and the Newsletters of its Subcommittee on Lesbian and Gay Concerns (1991-1992).
Scope and Contents Records of PYM's Field Committee at Haverford include the group's Minutes, Correspondence, Financial Records, Annual Reports and Reports of Visitations and Acclivities of the Field Committee--the development of the handbook and the sponsorship of intervisitation weekends for members of Monthly Meetings.
Scope and Contents Records of First Day School Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1833-1956, including Association's Minutes (1862-1930), Minutes of its Executive Committee (1862-1913), Minutes of its Small Executive Committee (1912-1914) and the printed papers, proceedings and reports of its annual meetings (1865-1930). Records germane to the "First Day School Committee", including the Committee's Minutes (1890-1923), Circulating Libraries Records (1893-1901) and...
Scope and Contents Records of the Foreign Missionary Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, 1921-1953, include its Minutes (1882-1921) as well as the records of its Executive Board (1883-1923), International Committee (1918-1924), Young Women's Auxiliary and other Miscellaneous reports and correspondence (1883-1923). Also included are records from the Committee's Branches at Downingtown, Germantown, Haverford, Moorestown, Philadelphia and West Chester Meetings.
Scope and Contents Records of the Friends Temperence Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, 1883-1943, include those of its Main Committee (1925-1939) and Executive Committee (1881-1925), as well as other Miscellaneous Papers (1893-1921) and its publication, "The Outlook" (1892-1898).
Scope and Contents The records of the Indian Committee include minutes, financial materials, correspondence, reports, journals, scrapbooks, papers, maps, lists, transcripts, miscellaneous projects, published items, film, video and other material. Major topics discussed in the records include Friends' 18th and 19th century visits to various First Nations peoples (Oneida people, Genesanguhta people, Stockbridge people, for example), the settlement at Tunesassa and later boarding school (Friends Indian School), the...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1795-2007
- Names: Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends : 1699-1827 : Delaware County, Pa.) X
- Society of Friends -- Delaware 19
- Society of Friends -- Maryland 19
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 19
- Society of Friends -- Missions 3
- Religious education -- Society of Friends 2
- Religious life -- Society of Friends 2
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) 2
- Visitations (Church work) -- Society of Friends 2
- Youth -- Religious life 2
- Church committees -- Society of Friends 1
- Church work -- Society of Friends 1
- Family counseling -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Homosexuality -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Indians of North America -- New York (State) 1
- Indians of North America -- Pennsylvania 1
- Labor movement -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Outlook (Periodical) 1
- Pennsbury Leaflets 1
- Public worship -- Society of Friends 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Services for 1
- Racial understanding and religion -- Society of Friends 1
- Religious education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Society of Friends -- Education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Society of Friends -- Canada 1
- Society of Friends -- Publishing 1
- Temperance -- Pennsylvania -- Societies, etc. 1
- Temperance and religion -- Society of Friends 1
- Women missionaries 1
- Woolman Series of Friendly Papers 1 ∧ less