Guide to miscellaneous Quaker series
Scope and Content note
The goal of this finding aid is to help users navigate the series that organize the manuscript collections in MC.975. This collection consists of bound items, including manuscript journals & diaries, commonplace books, scrapbooks, financial records, correspondence and letterbooks, and other miscellaneous items, related to Quaker individuals and families, or to Quakerism and Quaker history.
These manuscript volumes are arranged on the shelves in 11 different record groups:
- MC.975.01: Diaries &Journals
- MC.975.02 Correspondence & Letterbooks
- MC.975.03: Commonplace books
- MC.975.04: Scrapbooks
- MC.975.05: Signature albums
- MC.975.06: Photo albums
- MC.975.07: Manuscripts, Autobiographies & Biographies
- MC.975.08: Financial Records
- MC.975.09: Meeting Minutes
- MC.975.10: Genealogies & bibles
- MC.975.11: Miscellaneous
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use.
Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17).
100 Linear Feet
Collection created from single item or similar donations from various donors, and have been grouped for ease of access.
Processed by Kara Flynn; completed April 2016.
- Guide to miscellaneous Quaker series
- Kara Flynn
- March 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US