Yearly and Monthly Meeting minute extracts
Scope and Contents
This collection contains typed research notes by an unknown person. Previously they were referred to as extracts, however they are not formal printed extracts. The notes are from Yearly and Monthly Meetings, including Baltimore Yearly Meeting, Indiana Yearly Meeting, and Ohio Yearly Meeting. Many of the notes either are categorized by topic, or include topical indices.
Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17).
Yearly Meetings are geographically created large bodies consisting of Quaker Monthly and Quarterly Meetings. Business is held annually, whereas Monthly Meeting business is held monthly.
0.25 Linear Feet
The Yearly and Monthly Meeting minute extracts were donated to Quaker & Special Collections, Haverford College, in 1950 by Mrs. Rufus M. Jones.
Processed by Mary A. Crauderueff; completed December 2015.
- Antislavery movements -- United States
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Indiana Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox: 1828- )
- Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends
- Slavery -- United States
- Society of Friends -- Education
- minutes (administrative records)
- Yearly and Monthly Meeting minute extracts, 1759-1887
- Mary A. Crauderueff
- December 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US