Ad Hoc Committee for Financing the Youth and Family Facility at Burlington Meetinghouse Records
Scope and Contents
Records of the Ad-Hoc Committee for Financing the Youth and Family Facility at Burlington Meetinghouse held at Haverford include the group's Minutes (1990-1995), Correspondence (1988-1993), Financial Records (1989-1992), records pertaining to Keast and Hood Engineers (1992-1993) and its Operations and Use Subcommittee (1993-1994).
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research. Access may be provided via digital or microfilm copy, per repository policy.
Copyright and Rights Information
Copyright has not been assigned to the Repositories. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to the individual Meeting or its successor. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Repositories as the holder(s) of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by reader.
Biographical / Historical
PYM's Ad Hoc Committee for Financing the Youth and Family Facility at Burlington Meetinghouse was a temporary organization created with the charge of funding and overseeing the construction of a center for Burlington Monthly Meeting, at the site of their meetinghouse, for conferences pertaining to youth and family issues. The records held by Haverford suggest the formation of the group happening in or about the year 1988 and its laying-down in 1995.
1 Linear Feet
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955)
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Ad Hoc Committee for Financing the Youth and Family Facility at Burlington Meetinghouse.
- Society of Friends -- Delaware
- Society of Friends -- Maryland
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania
- RECORDS OF THE AD HOC COMMITTEE FOR FINANCING THE YOUTH AND FAMILY FACILITY AT BURLINGTON MEETINGHOUSE OF THE PHILADELPHIA YEARLY MEETING
- A Finding Aid for its Meeting Records Deposited in Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends: 1676- : Delaware County, Pa.).
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library