Clearing House for Limitation of Armaments Collected Records
Biographical / Historical
Organized in May 1921, the Clearing House transferred its activities to the National Council for Limitation of Armaments in October 1921. Its primary activity was pro-peace literature dissemination.
0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US