Lobby for Peace Collected Records
Biographical / Historical
Founded in 1960 in Northern California, Lobby for Peace was concerned with the arms race and human survival. They financed a professional lobbyist, Robert Schutz, who spent alternate months in Washington, D.C., when Congress was in session. Lobby for Peace issued a newsletter between 1960 and 1963. The group disbanded in 1963, possibly joining forces with the Council for a Livable World.
0.42 Linear Feet (5 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US