National World Court Committee Collected Records
Biographical / Historical
The National World Court Committee's work had its origin in a resolution passed by the Council of Christian Associations at Lake Forest, Illinois, September 1925. Its purpose was to secure United States membership in the World Court under the terms of the Root Protocol. The Committee acted as a clearinghouse for 55 civic, church, and peace organizations in the United States. State-by-state endorsements by prominenet law and education officials were publicized. The formal title of the World Court was The Permanent Court of International Justice; it was located at The Hague, Netherlands.
0.25 Linear Feet (3 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Description rules
- Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US