Papers of Kirby Page from the Honnold Library (Claremont College, California)
Includes documents about Kirby Page, Reinhold Niebuhr, Sherwood Eddy, the Fellowship for a Christian Social Order, the Fellowship of Reconciliation, the Christian Way, Keep America Out of War, the Emergency Peace Campaign, conscientious objection, the World Court, socialism, and pacifism.
- Majority of material found within ca. 1920-1957
- Page, Kirby, 1890-1957 (Person)
Language of Material
Materials are in English.
Biographical / Historical
One reel of images of papers from the archive of Kirby Page, microfilmed for Charles Chatfield by the Honnold Library for the Associated Colleges [date unknown] and donated by Chatfield to the Swarthmore College Peace Collection in 2006.
1 Reels (1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.)
The Honnold Library for the Associated Colleges is the official repository for the papers of Kirby Page.
- Christian Way (Organization)
- Conscientious objection -- United States
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.)
- Fellowship for a Christian Social Order
- Fellowship of Reconciliation (U.S.)
- Honnold Library for the Associated Colleges
- International Court of Justice
- Keep America Out of War Committee
- Niebuhr, Reinhold, 1892-1971
- Pacifism -- United States
- Page, Kirby, 1890-1957
- Socialism -- United States
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Peace
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US