Fellowship of Conscientious Objectors Collected Records
Collection contains pamphlets and one periodical, The Tribunal.
- Majority of material found within 1941-1942
Language of Material
Materials are in English.
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research without restrictions.
Biographical / Historical
The Fellowship of Conscientious Objectors was formed in 1939 to stimulate and encourage the spirit of fellowship among conscientious objectors to World War II; membership peaked during the war at about 3,000, although only a very small proportion was active; the Fellowship published a serial"The Tribunal" from January 1940 through October 1942, after which it was published until March 1945 by an independent committee; the Fellowship of Conscientious Objectors dissolved around 1942.
0.04 Linear Feet (.5 linear in.)
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the archives of the Fellowship of Conscientious Objectors.
- Language of description
- Script of description
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US